Equity Participation: We offer a Capital Stack of Senior Debt and Preferred Equity as one closing, however, we will consider Equity only requests on a case by case basis. Funds are available to existing and construction projects and can include business-driven opportunities without real estate as collateral or cross collateral arrangements.
Debt & Equity: Maximum leverage up to 90% is available to qualified projects. The remaining 10% must come from the sponsor. (in some cases part of the sponsors capital injection can be syndicated and can included other resources for construction-related projects). It is suggested that the minimum/maximum capital request starts at $5 mm with no cap for larger requests. Typically Preferred Equity will remain within a project from 1-5 years.
Non-Recourse: In general funding is provided as non-recourse with bad behavior carve-outs
Insurance Fund Equity: A unique arrangement offered to proven and experienced Sponsors with strong credit and financials. Minimum Equity participation starts at $25 mm +
Large Equity Projects: Offers a combination of Debt & Equity Non-Recourse fund participation with a minimum loan size of $30 million-plus to both Existing and Construction projects, located in the U.S. and Inter-Nationally.
(Contact us for excluded countries)
Funding available to all types of commercial projects including Multifamily, Hotel, Hospitals, Sports Arenas, Power Plants, Dams, Manufacturing, Golf Course, and Cannabis projects.
Copyright 2012 - 2020. All rights reserved.